Ramesh Aital

Ramesh Aital
Threads Started: 18
Strapline: Registered User

re Whatsapp Maintenance Staff Group

Dear Sir, Please add my No.94808 38164 to whatsup maintenance group

re Re: Heat balance excel sheet - detailed calculations

I am also unable to download the excel sheet.Kindly send me through mail.  technical.plant2@keshavcement.com

What could be the good calcination at cyclone 4 discharge in 5 stage preheater with separate line calciner

We hae five stage preheater with separate line calciner (RSP). We are getting calcination of 30% in cyclone 4 disc...

High CO up to 2% at kiln inlet

Since few days we started getting CO up to 2% at kiln inlet. We are using 100% south african coal with GCV 5600 an...

What is the impact of maintaining positive pressure in kiln hood

What is the impact of maintaining positive pressure in the kiln hood ? Is this affect the flame shape and size ...

re whatsapp group cement

Please include my No.in the group 94808 38164

re Factors affecting poor collection efficiency of preheater cyclones

Dear Sir, We have 5 stage single string preheater system. Top two stages are LP cyclones where as bottom 3 stag...

re Factors affecting poor collection efficiency of preheater cyclones

Kiln feed residue we are maintaining 2% on 212 and around 12% on 90 mic sieve. As you said regarding finar part...

Factors affecting poor collection efficiency of preheater cyclones

Recently we have upgraded plant capacity from 500 tpd to 850 tpd with the existing 5 stage preheater with separate...

Drop in Cyclone efficiency / Material return to bag house observed 20%

Dear Sir, Please suggest the main reasons for drop in cyclone efficiency ? We are getting material return to...