Raju Verma

Raju Verma
Threads Started: 30
Strapline: raju.verma@acclimited.com

Cyclone Splash Box and dispersion plate

Dear Experts can I request you to please share the new development in cyclone feed pipe splash box and dispersion pla...

re whatsapp group cement

Dear Sir   Please add my No 9008025089 also in whatsapp group   With Regards Raju Verma

Low Nox Burner details and any article or litrature

Dear All   Can I request you all to please share any information and experience about low nox burner???  ...

Electrostatic neutralisation of cement

Dear Experts! I am looking for system which helps to neutralize electrostatic charges of cement. Do you have...

re Drop of kiln feed rate

Hi BLM Nice to know that your problem has been resolved. Can you please share clinker 1/3 days strength in lab ...

Cement plant handbook 6th edition

Hi friends ! Does any body having soft copy of Cement plant handbook , 6th edition by ICR ? Please share wit...

Dear BLM In addition to the Ted's findings you can also verify quartz ( 45 micron) and calcite (120 micron) pre...

Dear BLM Based on chemistry of KF and clinker , it seem lower AM ( 1.16-1.22) resulting lower viscosity of flux...

kiln torque derivation against motor power?

Dear All   can any body share the sceintific derivation of torque (formula) against the motor power. 1.) ...

re Residence time inside Kiln

dear Mr. Biju   can you share the formula for kiln residence time with % calcination   this is also ne...