xxxx

xxxx
Threads Started: 172
Strapline: Registered User

re High chloride in hot meal

Dear Sir, How chloride gets out from the system ? As its evaporation is almost100% , then how much we get it...

High chloride in hot meal

Dear Xpert, Please tell I am getting high chloride in hot meal upto 1.6% . With the same raw material, AF & ...

hot gases required to start a new roller press finished raw material grinding

Dear Experts, Please explain how much HSD is required to stsrt a new Roller press for raw material grinding in ce...

VOLUME AND VELOCITY CALCULATION FROM KILN,PH, CALCINER AND CYCLONES

Dear Sir, Can anybody tell me how to calculate the velocity , volume flow etc. from prehetaer, calciner, kiln e...

SNCR

DEAR EXPERT, HOW CAN WE CALCULATE THE AMMONIA SOLUTION REQUIREMENT FOR A GIVEN SNCR SYSTEM TO CONTROL NOX? P...

counter measures to reduce bottom cyclone blockage

Dear Experts, WE ARE GETTING 0.7 TO 0.8% CHLORIDE IN HOT MEAL WITH 1.6% so3 WITH ALMOST NIL ALKALIES . WE AR...

poor grinding efficiency of cement grinding

dear all, my combicircuit mill is deteriorated from 270 tph to 230 tph along with reduction in fineness from 35...

ROTARY AIR LOCK POWER CALCULATION

DEAR EXPERTS  TELL ME HOW TO CALCULATE THE DRIVE POWER OF A ROTARY AIR LOCK WITH A CAPACITY OF 400 TPH OF RAW M...

USE OF GLYCEROL AS GRINDING AID IN PETROLEUM COKE GRINDING

DEAR EXPERTS  CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT THE USE OF GLYCERINE/ GLYCEROL LIQUID AS A GRINDING AID FOR PETROLEUM C...

quantity requirement of HSD for new kiln startup if kiln inlet temp required is 1000 deg.

Dear Experts CAn we get kiln inlet temp upto 1000 deg by the firing of HSD in a new kiln start up? If yes th...