Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator
Threads Started: 49754
Strapline: Registered User

Cementir to invest in Italy, Turkey and Malaysia

Cementir saw turnover decline by 16.4% to EUR157.7m during the first quarter of the year, with the

Ha Tien 2 Cement 2010 pretax profit likely to fall, Vietnam

Ha Tien 2 Cement JSC said Monday its pretax profit this year is expected to fall 40% to VND105bn

Strong Brazilian market boosts Cimpor

The first quarter report from Cimpor shows turnover 0.5% lower at €479.4m while the EBITDA declined

Indocement plans US$100m capex as boosts capacity

Indonesia’s second-largest cement maker, PT Indocement Tunggal Perkasa, said on Tuesday it plans

My Home Industries launches brand across AP, India

The Andhra Pradesh-based My Home Industries Friday launched its premium cement brand Maha Shakthi

PCA recognises cement terminals’ safety records

On April 27, the Portland Cement Association (PCA) recognized ten cement distribution terminals with

India Cements seeks mine lease

India Cement is seeking mining leases in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh and Rajasthan to meet coal

Nigeria: cement production to hit 1.3Mt in 2010

Domestic production in Nigeria is expected to increase to around 13Mt at the end of this year, chairman

Italcementi sees continued short term price pressures

Italcementi’s first quarter turnover was off by 10.7% to €1,072.5m, while the running EBITDA fell by 28.2% to €...

Australia’s PSH to supply Adelaide Brighton

Australian materials producer Penrice Soda Holdings Ltd says a new multi-million dollar limestone supply