Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator
Threads Started: 49626
Strapline: Registered User

Cemento Melón to develop new limestone mine

Chilean cement company Cemento Melón will begin operating a new limestone mine called Cantera Ñilhue in the country&r...

Strabag seeks site for cement plant in Hungary

Austrian construction holding Strabag is looking for a suitable site for a new cement works in Hungary in which Euro ...

India Cements to issue GDRs

India Cements Ltd has decided to issue global depository receipts or other securities to raise up to US$115m. The pro...

Ciments du Maroc to buy Suez Cement stake

The board of directors of Moroccan cement company Ciments du Maroc (majority owned by Italcementi) decided on July 22...

UAE Union cement net profit climbs

The net profit of UAE Ras al-Khaimah cement manufacturer Union Cement climbed 37.8 per cent year-on-year to 86.3m UAE...

Court denies ex-TPI chief right to purchase shares

The Central Bankruptcy Court dismissed a petition by company founder Prachai Leophairatana demanding to purchase 249 ...

Holcim plant to limit use of slag

Holcim Inc has agreed to limit the amount of slag it uses from Asarco’s idled East Helena, Montana, plant — and...

UK Cement works to reduce emissions

Lafarge Cement UK, has recently announced significant investment plans to cut emissions from its Dunbar works in Scot...

Ciments Français sales boosted by higher prices and Suez Cement

Italcementi’s international subsidiary Ciments Français increased its first half turnover by an underlying 6.9% to €1...

Lafarge India to add capacity in India

Lafarge India is planning to hike its production of portland slag cement (PSC) by 0.4Mta which would take its total i...