Forum Moderator

Forum Moderator
Threads Started: 49592
Strapline: Registered User

New orders for Land Instruments

The Model 4500 Premier dust monitor surpassed the competition as the choice for a leading cement manufacturer in Nort...

FLS sees good demand for new kiln capacity

Turnover at FLS Industries rose by 8.7% to DKr.7767m (€1,031m) during the first half of 2004, while the EBITDA, thoug...

Rochester mill in service

Rugby Cement, part of the RMC Group, has re-commissioned Cement Mill 5 at the company’s Rochester plant in Kent to me...

CIDEM Hranice sells three brick plants

Wienerberger is to acquire an additional three brick works in the Czech Republic from CIDEM Hranice on the first of O...

H+H boosts first half margins

Aerated concrete producer H+H International pushed ahead the operating profit at the EBITDA level by 32.8% to DKr.152...

Holcim raised first half margins

First half turnover at Holcim emerged at Sw.Fr.6,317m (€4,075m), an increase of 8.8%, or 9.8% if measured in local cu...

Titan completes Pennsuco enlargement early

Titan’s first half turnover increased by 7.9% to €5261.7m, which represents a 12.4% advance at constant exchange rate...

Vietnam: cement sales rise

The total volume of cement sales on the domestic market reached almost 16.6 million tonnes in the Jan-Aug period or u...

Colombia’s Argos to sell coal mine

Colombian cement group Argos SA and affiliates have agreed to sell their La Jagua coal mine to Swiss-based commodity ...

Cemex is in good shape to fight for Loma Negra

Cemex, the third largest cement producer at global level, would be prepared to invest an additional US$1 billion not ...