Ted Krapkat

Ted Krapkat
Threads Started: 2
Strapline: Registered User

Re: Silica vs. Free CaO

norew: Because here in our plant we increased our LSF(i.e by adding more limestone) in order to lower the per...

Re: Cement Shelf life

norew: how is co2 produced? Hello Norew, Could you please be more specific. Regards, Ted.

Re: CaF2 decreasing CaCO3 decarbonation temperature?

Hello Silastman, Yes, SiO2 and clay minerals react with CaO and remove it quickly from the equation... CaCO3 --> C...

Re: Testing Clinker For Reducing Conditions

Hello Eric, Yes, I posted a method for the reducing conditions test (Magotteaux test) in this forum a few years ago...

Re: CaF2 decreasing CaCO3 decarbonation temperature?

Hello Fredrik, Actually, there is some evidence that thermal decomposition of calcium carbonate mixed with calcium ...

Re: The percent of material !!!

Hello Cement Viet Nam, As well as the chemical analysis of the cement, do you also have the average chemical analys...

Re: Zinc in Raw Mix

Hello Silastman, Ahaa. Now I understand the confusion. You wrote "C3A3CaSO4" in your original post which I incorrec...

Re: Physical Appearances of Clinker and Its Implications

Hello Norew, I only have clinker microscopy images of polished sections which have been etched with HF. These are a...

Re: Role of methanol in free lime test

Hello Norew, Yes, the end-point is considered to be the first faint, permanent, pink colour obtained by dropwise ad...

Re: Physical Appearances of Clinker and Its Implications

Hello Norew, Yes, this behavior with regard to litre weight is common with large "dusty" kilns. If you look at this...